The demand for the professional cryptocurrency WordPress templates is on the rise. It is unsurprising as the sheer idea of decentralized currency (without a governmental or banking control) is really tempting to many of us worldwide. Although the concept of digital money may look tricky at first, it is gaining popularity impressively fast.
So, if you also want your piece of the cryptocurrency cake, here is the list of features for your future cryptocurrency business. Once you are done with the list, have a look at the collection of free and premium cryptocurrency WordPress themes to find the template that will bring you rewards in the nearest future.
What Features to Look For in Cryptocurrency WordPress Themes
- Professional Design. Cryptocurrency is an online invention. It means that people who choose this digital asset are experienced enough to tell the difference between an amateur and a professional website. That is why it makes sense to choose cryptocurrency WordPress themes from the marketplaces that specialize in top themes for WordPress and have a good reputation for being reliable web agencies.
- Intuitive Page Builder. Without a drag-and-drop functionality, it may take you quite some time to launch your cryptocurrency website, especially if you are not a web guru. So, why not choose a WordPress theme that offers this functionality and facilitates the start of a website to the fullest?
- Live Customizer. Let’s face it – it is tiring and time-consuming to reload a page every time you make a tiny adjustment to its design and layout. If you value your personal time, pick a WordPress theme with Live Customizer to view all the changes on the go.
- Pre-populated Pages. Usually, cryptocurrency websites are multi-page. In practice, it can mean long weeks of adding those pages, figuring out their layouts, and filling them with content. If you are too busy for this, then choose cryptocurrency WordPress themes with pre-made pages. Believe it or not – it is much easier to edit pages than to create them from scratch.
- Free Updates. The online world has been evolving at the unprecedented speed these days. That is why you are as a website owner should be ready to roll with the punches and adapt to all the changes quickly. The best way to do it is to settle upon a cryptocurrency web theme that will offer free updates.
- Long-term Tech Support. Things with your cryptocurrency website can get really messy from time to time, especially if you are a beginner in the web design world. Therefore, it would be nice if you have a tech manager to rely on in cases of emergency. Of course, the long-term 24/7 support is the best option you should stick to!
Free & Premium Cryptocurrency WordPress Themes You Should Give a Chance
Bitcoin WordPress Template
As most of your prospective customers are experienced Internet users, a BitCoin website of yours has to look professional and innovative. This is exactly what you get when you choose this responsive WordPress template. Thanks to Elementor, the revolutionary drag-and-drop page builder that this template for cryptocurrency websites contains, you will forget about tedious hours of designing a website. Attract bagholders of Bitcoin quickly with impressive headers and footers, each of them resembling a nicely designed informative content block. What is more, this WordPress template allows you to use all the included images as a free bonus. So, just add your content and launch your bitcoin website today!
MineBit – Bitcoin Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
MineBit is an excellent WordPress template for ambitious bitcoin-related websites. It contains all the possible tools to help you to start your bitcoin business quickly. For starters, in MineBit you will find quite a few pre-populated pages, designed specifically for a bitcoin company. In addition, all the layout elements on these pages can be easily modified with Elementor, the drag-and-drop page builder. This builder allows you to customize and (re)brand cryptocurrency websites with ease. Choose this template and make the most of its special giveaways, i.e. high-quality images, the Jet Elements plugin, and Book Appointment plugin.
CryptoHub – Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
This WordPress theme for cryptocurrency companies looks fresh and user-friendly. As you can see from the Live Demo, the Homepage of this template is impressively informative. It offers your prospective visitor a short description of your services alongside the cryptocurrency calculator, testimonials, upcoming events, and news. The color palette of this template is dominated by the positive yellow hue. As this color scheme is professionally designed, it will not distract your customers’ attention from the content you provide. Finally, if you decide to start your bitcoin website with this WooCommerce-ready template, you will definitely enjoy free updates, won’t you?
TradeBit – Bitcoin-Trading WordPress Theme
With TradeBit, you do not have to know a thing about the web development. How so? To begin with, this WordPress theme is equipped with Elementor, the unique page creator that allows you to customize your website live. Also, your website will be taken care of by the professional 24/7 tech support team. As this cryptocurrency template is created by the top web designers, it loads lightning fast and makes the best first impression possible. This is especially important if you are planning to launch a website in the bitcoin consulting sector.
BitRate – Bitcoin WordPress Theme
BitRate looks clean and well-structured thanks to the layout optimization. The user-friendly navigation alongside with the MegaMenu in this WordPress theme will surely contribute to the positive conversion rate on your future bitcoin website. As BitRate offers you a choice between seven headers and three footers, you can always pick a combination that is maximally informative and suits your business concept best. Feel free to benefit from four blog layouts as well! In addition, BitRate belongs to cryptocurrency WordPress themes that are SEO-friendly and fully responsive. In other words, with BitRate, your cryptocurrency website will get high Google rankings much sooner than you know it!
Bitcrypt – Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
Bitcrypt belongs to the family of multipurpose WordPress themes for cryptocurrency websites. The main peculiarity of this family is that all its members contain pre-made content elements. These elements can be used as building blocks to assemble the unique cryptocurrency websites like wildfire. As there are more than a hundred content elements at your disposal, the possibilities for creating a one-of-a-kind website are endless, really! Being fully responsive, BitCrypt is easy to set up, launch, and manage. So, stop outsourcing and start a cryptocurrency website within days, if not hours!
Rebyte Bitcoin Templates WordPress Theme
If you need a professional and visually attractive WordPress theme for the cryptocurrency website, Rebyte is worthy of your consideration. To start with, view the Live Demo to learn how exquisite and fresh the animations and galleries of Rebyte look. Also, all pre-populated pages of this template for cryptocurrency websites offer the positive user experience to your prospective visitors thanks to the smart layout and the consistent design patterns. Furthermore, all high-quality images you can see the Live Demo are included in the price as a bonus. So, everything you need to do right now is to add your content and – voilà! You are ready to go online with your cryptocurrency website.
Dinarcek – A WordPress Bitcoin Blog Theme
Designed as a minimalistic blog about cryptocurrency, Dinarcek can become a reliable platform for your website. Check out its six demos to pick the layout that reflects your business philosophy. With Dinarcek, you will be able to inform your online visitors about current exchange rates, teach them about the essentials of cryptocurrency mining, and offer a subscription form. The color scheme of this WordPress theme is bright enough to attract the attention of your target readers but not too bright to annoy them. Feel free to get interactive and add informative videos to your cryptocurrency blog!
Originally designed as a WordPress theme for a finance website, Businessup can be used as a cryptocurrency web theme or a blog as well. Available in three different designs, this WordPress template contains well-placed call-to-action buttons. Help your prospective visitors get in touch with you via different communication channels mentioned in the informative header and footer of Businessup. Choose between two layouts for Contacts page to attract new clients regularly. Enjoy the blogging functionality (full width, left or right sidebar) to share your experience with cryptocurrency worldwide.
Bitunit Lite – Bitcoin Free
This free cryptocurrency website is what you need if you are about to launch the first website of your own. As Bitunit Lite is equipped with Elementor, you can use it to build a fully responsive and SEO-friendly cryptocurrency website easily. Just drag-and-drop Elementor modules to assemble the unique layout according to the latest tendencies in the web design. All pages of this WordPress template are pre-populated. For instance, the About Us page contains a short description of your company, counters to demonstrate your current potential, your team, FAQ, and a feedback form.
As you can see from the collection of WordPress themes, there are lots of options to choose from when it comes to launching a cryptocurrency website. What differentiates these themes is the amount of time you should spend to make them look consistent with your business vision. Depending on your expertise in the web design, you can opt for a cryptocurrency WordPress theme with a traditional WordPress admin panel or the handy drag-and-drop page builders. The majority of the themes we have analyzed here are multi-page and pre-populated, which can save you lots of time in the long run. Some of the themes on our list contain free bonuses, like high-quality cryptocurrency-related images. So, make the right choice and start building your cryptocurrency empire easily!
The post 10 Free & Premium Cryptocurrency WordPress Themes: Features to Look For appeared first on Torque.
Read Full Article Here
That’s why, beyond simply getting visitors to your site, you need to do everything possible to keep them engaged once they get there. Big companies like Netflix and Amazon have figured out that one of the best ways to do that is with quality content recommendations.
On WordPress, that means serving up posts related to content that you know your visitor is already interested in. Done well, this keeps your visitors reading and gives you more time to make a sale, get an email address, or just generally create a new fan of your WordPress site.
Not all related posts plugins are equal, though, which is why you need to make sure you pick the right one. To help you do just that, I’ve collected five of the best related posts plugins for WordPress.
The Two Approaches To WordPress Related Posts (And Why They Matter)
In order to actually serve up related posts, your chosen plugin needs a way to find content that’s related to the post a visitor is looking at. But how a related posts plugin actually goes about finding that related content is a lot more important than you might think.
Beyond different algorithms for determining what content is actually “related,” the difference in approach is basically this:
- Some related posts plugins use your own server/database to generate the list of related posts.
- Other related posts plugins outsource the recommendations to their own servers (AKA not your server) to generate the related posts.
Here’s why that difference matters:
The process of finding related content is database intensive, especially on larger sites with lots of content. So if a related posts plugin is using your own server to generate these recommendations, it’s going to gobble up your server’s resources and maybe even degrade your site’s performance. That’s why some managed WordPress hosts will outright ban certain related posts plugins.
On the other hand, if a plugin does its processing on a separate server, it’s outsourcing all the hard work to its own server and only giving you the final list, which eliminates the issue I discussed above.
So, with that distinction in mind, let’s dig into the best related posts plugins in more detail.
5 Best Related Posts Plugins For WordPress
To create this list, I’m going to cover:
- How the plugin generates its related content (e.g. on your own server or outsourced to the cloud)
- What features the plugin offers
- Pros and cons of using the plugin over the other options on the list
1. Jetpack Related Posts
If you’ve been using WordPress for any amount of time, you probably know about the Jetpack plugin. This all-in-one offering from Automattic brings a number of popular WordPress.com features to self-hosted WordPress sites. Through a few simple clicks, you can start displaying related content at the bottom of all of your blog posts.
Pros Of Jetpack Related Posts
- It’s 100% free
- You get to use WordPress.com’s infrastructure to generate related posts, rather than your own server
- This feature is super easy to activate – just click a toggle in the Jetpack interface
- It “just works.” No need to mess around with settings (though this can also be limiting if you do want to customize things)
Cons Of Jetpack Related Posts
- You don’t have a ton of control over how your related posts look beyond basic features like turning on/off thumbnails and dates
- If you want to use related posts on other content types – like custom post types – you’ll need to dig into your site’s code
- You need to use the entire Jetpack plugin just to get access to related posts, which some people don’t like
Bibblio is a relatively new content recommendation service that’s powered by artificial intelligence. That means Bibblio is constantly improving its recommendations as it “learns” new things, whereas most other related posts plugins are just using a static algorithm.
Beyond that unique selling point, Bibblio also gives you:
- Flexible layout options for displaying your posts. You can even create a vertical layout to display in your sidebar via a widget
- Built-in custom post type support
- Analytics to see how your related posts are actually performing (this is one of the coolest features in my opinion)
Pros Of Bibblio
- You get to use Bibblio’s servers for processing related posts
- Bibblio’s machine learning algorithms should generate continuously better recommendations (at least in theory)
- The out-of-the-box designs look great
- You have more control over layout without the need for code or custom CSS
- You can add custom post type support right from the interface – no code required
- The analytics are really useful for seeing if your related content is actually engaging readers
- You can insert posts via either a widget or shortcode
Cons Of Bibblio
- If you have more than 500 content items, you’ll need to pay (plans start at $19). There’s also a 25,000 “recommendation calls” limit on the free plan
- Doesn’t let you manually select which posts are shown on a specific page.
3. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP)
By the numbers, Yet Another Related Posts Plugin is the most popular related posts plugin in the repository. It lets you display your related posts as either thumbnails or lists and works on all post types.
You have a ton of flexibility for where and how your related posts display if you’re comfortable with basic PHP.
And you can also manually tweak the algorithm that Yet Another Related Posts Plugin uses to generate related posts. This is nice if you want to, say, exclude tags.
Pros Of Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
- It’s very flexible, though some of that flexibility requires some technical knowledge
- It works on all post types
- Multiple display options, including a widget for related posts in your sidebar
Cons Of Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
- It processes posts on your own server, which isn’t good for performance
- While it’s flexible, it’s not as user-friendly as Jetpack or Bibblio
- While the developers have worked on improving performance, it still has a reputation as a bit of a resource hog
- It’s not supported very well by the developers, despite its popularity
4. Related Posts for WordPress
Related Posts for WordPress is a freemium plugin that lets you display related posts via both a shortcode and a widget.
While it does process posts on your own server, its caching system helps it use resources much more efficiently.
The free version is only good for regular posts, but the premium version offers support for custom post types, as well.
Pros Of Related Posts for WordPress
- Solid performance thanks to its caching system
- Lets you manually tweak related posts if desired
- Gives you options for both shortcodes and widgets
- Lets you adjust weighting for “relatedness” (only in Pro)
Cons Of Related Posts for WordPress
- No custom post type support in the free version
- Many of the other helpful features are locked behind the paid version, as well. E.g. there are no automatic styling options in the free version
5. Contextual Related Posts
Contextual Related Posts is another popular option that lets you display related posts with both a widget or a shortcode.
It supports custom post types, as well as a helpful option to exclude certain categories of posts (or individual posts) from being displayed in the related posts list.
The main downside, though, is that it uses your own server to generate content recommendations and, as a result, ends up on the banned list at some hosts and might negatively affect your site’s performance.
Pros Of Contextual Related Posts
- 100% free
- Supports custom post types out of the box
- You can display related posts inside your content (not just at the end)
- Option to mix-and-match post types (or limit related posts to only the same post type)
- Lots of small style options for thumbnail sizes, metadata, etc.
- Option to exclude certain categories from related posts results
Cons Of Contextual Related Posts
- Because it uses your own server, it can hog resources and end up banned by some hosts
- Not a ton of built-in layout options, though it makes it easy to use custom CSS
- The algorithm only finds related posts based on title and content, which is more limited than all the other plugins
Which Related Posts Plugin Should You Use?
It’s hard to give an overall recommendation because a lot of this comes down to the specific features that you need. For example, do you need a plugin that easily supports custom post types or are you fine with basic blog post recommendations?
If you’re already using Jetpack and like how Jetpack’s default styles look, it’s a great option that won’t cost you a penny.
If you want more flexibility and/or a potentially better algorithm, Bibblio makes it easy to get more creative with your related posts and also gives you analytics to see how effective they are. The only thing to consider is that large sites might need to pay because of the 500 post/25,000 recommendation call limits.
Of these related posts plugins, which is your favorite? Or, do you like one that’s not on this list? Let us know in the comments!
The post The 5 Best Related Posts Plugins For WordPress To Engage Your Visitors appeared first on Torque.
Read Full Article Here
WordPress is an incredibly powerful platform that can power anything from a personal blog or portfolio to an enterprise site. One of the things that makes this possible is plugins. You can customize your site any way you want with a free plugin. If you’re interested in creating an educational website to sell courses online, these plugins will provide you with everything you need.
These plugins offer a new way of teaching. Teachers can send assignments to their students, ask for homework, and share grades all on one website. All of them are free and have been updated within the last month.
Sensei is a great way to supplement schoolwork you already have with lessons and quizzes. One of the most exciting features is that Sensei allows teachers to create different types of quizzes, allowing for a fun way to test knowledge. Sensei also helps you to involve students all over the world to get involved. Because it’s on WordPress, you can reach students in different countries.
LearnPress is a free plugin to help you create a course, lesson, or quiz right on your WordPress site. Sell your courses or offer them for free all in one place. Include interactive quizzes and questions to make learning fun.
This plugin is a great option for high-level students looking for a new resource. Special features are great for academic teaching purposes. This plugin can help you with academic publishing, enrollment, publication searches, course sketches, and more.
This WordPress plugin is perfect for online courses because of its features and secure course builder layout. This practical plugin is friendly with a compelling package of fundamental options and components. What can you get with Lifter LMS: intuitively designed interface, broadly worked out template, conveniently customizable options, learners dashboard, analytics, and more.
Here we have shown you some of the most interesting and useful educational plugins for WordPress. But there more of them like CoursePress with video preview and Educator for editing courses. All plugins have interesting features and may be used in the educational sphere. You can share your own experience in using them and say how they help in teaching.
The post The Best Plugins To Turn A WordPress Site Into A Powerful Education Platform appeared first on Torque.